Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Bloq Generation is Here

So this is Bloq Generation coming from my home town San Clemente. They just started out last year and been blowing up since then. My buddy Kyle who lives by me just had an idea and put the idea and made a company out of it. Now he has a clothing line and everyone should go check them out. Its nice to see people trying big from San Clemente. San Clementines' have big goals and we all accomplish them one way another. Check these guys out and Below are some pictures of there clothing line and stickers. Here's a little word from the owner and friend of mine Kyle Cooper.
Thanks Shaw, Heres a little introduction about us:

So Bloq Generation clothing was started in 2009 as an idea to be a clothing company who stood out, But also to involve everyone who supports us. Now nearly two years later in 2011 we have put what was once an idea into action. Bloq Generation has big plans for 2011 and we aim to complete them. With help from our hometown San Clemente, California we have had so much love and support and we can't thank everyone enough. Our shirt design come from what inspires us the most Media, Surf ,skate, moto, snow and music. Shirts are made with amazing quality and the designs are guaranteed to get peoples attention. Bloq generation is here to baffle everyone in our clothes, and making people stoked is what we love ! Happy Ordering!
-Kyle Cooper (Owner of Bloq Generation)
www.Bloqgeneration.com 
Bloq facebook fanpage
Bloq twitter


-Shaw Kobayashi

1 comments:

Just Friends said...

Extremely lovely!

you've got an inspiring blog, keep going! You often write very interesting articles. You improved my mood. You should definately write more about this! And I want to say that I constantly invstigating online for tips that can be benefited for me! And I found your entry interesting do I’ve added a Trackback to it on my weblog ……Check my blog plz.
http://vanstrainers.blogspot.com/
http://bootsshoesuk.blogspot.com/
http://etniesshoesuk.blogspot.com/

Etnies Shoes | Vans Trainers | Boots Shoes

Post a Comment