Saturday, November 13, 2010

Jeff Artwork

For as long as I can remember there hasn't been a core surf-skate shop in San Clemente that everyone is psyched on! Republik of Kalifornia is here and open! This is a grind box that is painted for them to raffle of at the annual San Clemente Skate Comp.  Stop in at 219 S El Camino Real and sea 4 yourselves why Republik is taking over San Clemente.

Freshie hanging out with my tiger

Social Distortion has been my favorite band since I was 12 years old my older  Dylan gave me the album "live at the Roxy". This board is a salute to them for being one of the greatest puck rock bands of all time, and always psyching me up before a surf.

Colton Overin is one of San Clemente's many up and comer the completely murders it. This is his first Kaysen that I prettied up a little bit for him.

This is a board that I painted for my good friend and Mentor Jon Bristol. He and I are both obsessed with the show "Sons of Anarchy" so I gave his board the Reaper Patch.

0 comments:

Post a Comment