Thursday, October 28, 2010

The trip up to the Factory's

 Today me and Jeff cruised up and went to the Sole Tech factory up in lake forest to grab some new Etnies gear. I love their shoes, even though i don't skate much, there still the most comfiest rad looking skate shoes you will ever get. Let alone Jeff Threw away his old tattered shoes right when he got his new Etnies shoes. He wore 3 pairs of shoes in the matter of 30 mins of driving home. I don't blame him they are rad comfortable shoes.



 We saw the private skate park in the Etnies factory, so next time were going up there to skate it along with the pro skaters shown here. It's a pretty cool skate park, no hassling, no crowd, and its private.

This is me and jeff's team manger Joey Daroza. Joey is the man at etnies, he's super out going and fun to be around, so if you see him surfing tell him what's up. He also recently got married, Congrats to him and a lucky wife to have a guy like Joey haha.
This is what me and jeff got from Etnies, a trunk full of goodies and more. Shoes, clothes, backpack, beanies, hats, jackets you name it they got everything in there. Check out their website http://etnies.com/ and we thank you for the sick gear!
I also went up to O'neill to check up what's going on lately up at the factory and lucky me i came at a right day. They had a charity event for the Boys and Girls club in Laguna. Lucky me I got to sign a couple t-shirts and took a picture with Amber Cisneros that works there at the O'neill store. Check out http://oneill.com they got great winter clothes right now.

On the way home we went to In-N-Out burgers.... The best burgers in the world.

Jeff was really hungry.... 

This is my buddy Tatsuya kawata from japan and he was over at my house for a couple weeks, but Unfortunately he is leaving tomorrow to Japan. He's also moving to Australia when he goes back to Japan, so he's not that bummed!

Cant forget the sunset in San Clemente. This is up by my house today.

-Shaw Kobayashi

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that girl is so hot

Just Friends said...

i love Etnies Shoes i m a big fan of Etnies Brand.Thanks For Sharing.

Etnies Shoes | Vans Trainers | Boots Shoes

Dc shoes said...

Wowwwww...I can't even begin to think of attempting this, so I'll just admire from over here. AMAZING!
SALE SHOES | UGG Australia

Post a Comment